Mission Statement: To use Student Endeavorss as a useful, student-driven tool in the Corban community to foster relationships with others and with Jesus Christ.
Guidelines: To start a Special Project, it must meet a certain set of requirements as outlined below. Consider the following questions while forming a Special Project:
- Is it useful to the Corban or community?
- Does it promote relationships with other Corban students?
- How does it edify Christ?
- Is this going to continually benefit the community, or is it a one-time event?
- How do you want Student Initiatives to support the project?
Goals: ASB as a whole has a common purpose to foster community that encourages student involvement, validates student voices, and promotes servanthood.
More Specifically, Student Initiatives has four main goals:
- To equip organizations to support their members
- Create relationships within clubs that focus on and edify Christ
- Empower students to accomplish their goals for the Corban community
- Help create situations in which students will succeed in these goals
Process: To start a Student Endeavor, you must complete the following tasks.
- Obtain 10 or more people to participate in or facilitate the activity/event.
- Submit a formal request to Student Initiatives for funding if needed.
- Return completed application to ASB Office.
All special project requests will be discussed by the ASB cabinet every Monday and Wednesday in the weekly meeting.